- Use the industrial and raw aspects of a NYC warehouse with the intricate and delicate details of traditional Korean design
- promote a lively social dining experience with focus on the unique food and beverage offers
- High warehouse-style ceilings with dangling colorful, traditional adornments
- a Korean dragon as wall art and warm wooden fittings
- This place manages to be sophisticated and welcoming, the long bar and overflowing buffet counter.
- Premier modern Korean restaurant. With a menu encompassing both traditional and contemporary fare
- Highlights include the selection of “Anju” (bar snacks) such as tacos, Bulgogi Burgers
- Famous for Korean Fried Chicken
- Offers a wide selection of Korean beverages, alcoholic and non
- Soju take center stage with an innovative cocktail list and fusions based on Korea’s national spirit
- Offer resident DJ’s to hit the decks, spinning a mix of smooth house and soulful R&B, transforming JinJuu into a vibrant late-night venue.