JinJuu, meaning “pearl’, is founded by celebrity chef Judy Joo. Located in the iconic, newly built California Tower in Lan Kwai Fong Central, JinJuu seamlessly merges traditional and contemporary styles of cuisine and design, aims to give the guests a unique Korean dining experience.
- Use the industrial and raw aspects of a NYC warehouse with the intricate and delicate details of traditional Korean design
- promote a lively social dining experience with focus on the unique food and beverage offers
- High warehouse-style ceilings with dangling colorful, traditional adornments
- a Korean dragon as wall art and warm wooden fittings
- This place manages to be sophisticated and welcoming, the long bar and overflowing buffet counter.
- Premier modern Korean restaurant. With a menu encompassing both traditional and contemporary fare
- Highlights include the selection of “Anju” (bar snacks) such as tacos, Bulgogi Burgers
- Famous for Korean Fried Chicken
- Offers a wide selection of Korean beverages, alcoholic and non
- Soju take center stage with an innovative cocktail list and fusions based on Korea’s national spirit
- Offer resident DJ’s to hit the decks, spinning a mix of smooth house and soulful R&B, transforming JinJuu into a vibrant late-night venue.